The respirator kit provides respiratory protection in a convenient and easy way. The 3M Half Face Respirator 6000 Series is simple and lightweight. To avoid moisture and contaminant exposure, store the respirator in the handy, sealable storage container.
• 1 x 3M™ Half Face Respirator 6000 Series – Medium
• 1 x pair of 3M™ Organic Vapour Cartridges 6051, A1
• 1 x pair of 3M™ Particulate Filters 5925, P2
• 1 x pair of 3M™ Filter Retainers 501
• 4 x 3M™ Respirator Cleaning Wipes 504
• 1 x 3M™ No-Touch™ Foam Earplugs P2000, Class 4 (SLC80: 25dB)
• 1 x 3M™ Respiratory Protection Guide
• 1 x Handy Storage Container
For protection against paint spraying, pesticide spraying, chemical handling, fibreglassing, printing, degreasing
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 6000 Series Half Face Respirator: for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) or 1000 ppm, whichever is the lower
- To avoid moisture and contaminant exposure, store the respirator in the handy, sealable storage container
- Note: Not to be used when spraying isocyanate based paints